TWOSTYLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Twostyle PTY LTD and the Client hereby acknowledge that the following Standard Terms and Conditions are incorporated in and make a part of the Agreement between the two parties. All sales are based on the terms outlined below which are deemed to be accepted upon receipt of payment to Twostyle. By confirming your order, you accept the quantity, quality and design of all items contained in the package.
“The Client”: The person, company or firm identified as the Client for whom a Project is carried out for.
“The Designer”: Twostyle
“Agreement”: The agreement between The Client and Twostyle to undertake a Project.
“Project”: All professional works undertaken by the Designer for the Client as set out in the Agreement.
1. A 50% deposit is required to confirm your order unless otherwise specified. No orders will be processed until the deposit amount has been received.
2. Deposits are not refundable. In some circumstances Twostyle, in its absolute discretion, may be able to offer a credit notice should the package be cancelled or revised once the order has been processed.
3. Lead times commence from the date of deposit received.
4. All package prices will be fixed once the deposit has been received and until final hand over to the client or unless otherwise specified.
5. The balance will be due 2 weeks prior to installation unless otherwise agreed.
6. Payment cannot be withheld or delayed due to late settlement or completion of the project unless otherwise arranged and confirmed in writing by Twostyle 14 days prior to the due date for payment, unless otherwise noted in the Project Terms.
7. All goods remain the property of Twostyle until full payment is received. Interest will accrue on any amount not paid by the due date at an interest rate of 2% per annum above the penalty interest rate as set by the Penalty Interest Act 1983.
8. Payment can be paid via our website platforms or via bank transfer. Twostyle reserves the right to charge the client an additional fee if Twostyle incurs extra charges due to bank charges or related transaction costs.
9. In some cases a retention sum may be discussed at the completion of hand over for any rectification works required on site as a result of the delivery. Any retention will be released upon confirmation of an agreed rectification program, or as otherwise agreed.
10. Retention sums may be confirmed in writing and will not be deducted from final balance due without prior written consent from Twostyle.
11. Any agreed rectification works will be attended to as quickly as possible by Twostyle and will not relieve the client of its obligation to make final payment for the package on the agreed date.
12. Prices are valid for the time frame noted on your package list.
13. Twostyle reserves the right to re-price any product in accordance with market conditions if the package is confirmed outside of the quoted time frame.
14. Any changes made to a Package after an order has been confirmed must be in writing and may incur an additional administration fee and price variation.
15. Variations or cancellations to any part of a package must be approved by Twostyle and the Client where necessary, in writing. Twostyle is not obliged to accept or approve any variations.
16. Any refunds and / or credits due to package variations and or cancellations will be at the sole discretion of Twostyle and may be subject to additional administration fees.
17. Package variations may impact times frames and the Client will be advised of any changes accordingly.
18. No reasonable request for an extension of time will be refused by the Client if changes are made to the package after confirmation due to changes in design, material or product specification at the request of the Client or any Client representative.
19. In some cases a product may be discontinued or unavailable after an order has been confirmed and a deposit has been received. Twostyle reserves the right to replace any such item with a similar product to the same value.
DELIVERY, INSTALLATION & HAND OVER
20. a) Delivery times quoted by Twostyle are approximate only and we are not responsible for any delays. We agree to deliver goods to you on the understanding reasonable access is available. If reasonable access is unavailable or you are not at home at the agreed delivery time you will be charged for any subsequent delivery. It is your responsibility to check measurements to ensure your goods will fit in intended areas. We are not responsible for goods that have not been measured and subsequently do not fit where intended.
b) On delivery, inspect your goods carefully. Any damage detected should be immediately reported to the carrier and us and noted on the delivery copy. Once you have inspected your goods and have signed their acceptance on the delivery copy (noting any damage if any), you agree that the delivery copy is then evidence of the condition of the goods as at the time of delivery.
c) Please organize adequate protection for your floors and internal surfaces prior to delivery as we are not responsible for damage to your floors or internal surfaces caused in any way by the delivery of your goods. Due to OH&S requirements, delivery personnel must wear appropriate footwear at all times so take measures to ensure your floors and internal surfaces are protected.
d) Disposal of packaging is the responsibility of the customer. Twostyle will not be responsible for the removal of any packaging material.
e) Be advised – stairs or any additional handling may incur additional charges.
21. Twostyle will use reasonable endeavors to arrange delivery during normal business hours from Monday to Friday. Weekend installations and after-hours installations may incur additional fees.
22. Unless otherwise arranged, Twostyle will deliver the package/s over a single delivery period.
23. Staged deliveries over separate days at the request of the Client may incur additional delivery, storage and administration fees. Any associated costs will constitute a variation to the contract and will be quoted and invoiced accordingly.
24. Twostyle requires a minimum of 14 working days to coordinate delivery and /or notice of any changes to an agreed delivery program, unless otherwise noted.
25. Twostyle reserves the right to charge any associated costs incurred for changes to an agreed delivery schedule at the request of the Client.
26. Twostyle reserves the right to charge any associated costs and re scheduling fees should the agreed delivery program be changed due to incomplete building works, or any other reason as determined by Twostyle that will prevent the package being installed on the agreed date. These costs may include storage and administration fees, or any other fees charged by third parties as a result of the Client delay.
27. Twostyle is not responsible for delays caused by others and which are beyond its immediate control, including but not limited to late settlement dates and builder’s defects.
28. Twostyle reserves the right to charge the Client for any associated costs incurred due to building delays, which may include but not be limited to storage, administration and rescheduling fees.
29. Any delay initiated by the Client or delays outside of Twostyle’s control will not affect the agreed due dates for payment, and in some cases, full payment less an agreed delivery and installation cost will be payable on the original scheduled date or at a date to be determined by Twostyle.
30. In some cases, Twostyle may be required to handle items delivered by third parties. Unless otherwise agreed Twostyle will not be responsible for any part of third-party deliveries or products and any costs associated with delays caused by third party delivery that impact the agreed delivery schedule may incur additional costs.
31. Unless otherwise agreed, Twostyle will not be responsible for the removal or handling of third-party packaging or waste, assembly or products or installation or damage caused by third party deliveries.
32. Twostyle shall not be liable to the Client in any way for failure to deliver on the delivery date and any failure to deliver does not create any rights for the Client to cancel the order or terminate this agreement.
33. The Client acknowledges that Twostyle shall make all reasonable attempts to supply goods ordered by the Client. Twostyle accepts no responsibility for delays, price fluctuations, and unavailable or discontinued stock beyond its immediate control.
34. Twostyle reserves the right to exchange unavailable or discontinued goods with goods of a similar type and quality at Twostyle’s absolute discretion.
35. Twostyle will complete a hand over with the Client or Client representative at the completion of the installation. Any rectification works required to be undertaken will be agreed to by Twostyle and the Client.
WARRANTIES, DEFECTS & RETURNS
36. All warranty claims are at the sole discretion of Twostyle. A site inspection will be conducted to determine the validity of any claim.
37. In some cases, the cost of freight is not covered under product replacement and will be the responsibility of the Client.
38. It is the Client’s responsibility to complete and provide to the manufacturer any warranty cards or documentation required.
39. Twostyle does not offer warranties over and above those specified by the manufacturer, including all electrical items and white goods.
40. Where possible, Twostyle will assist in the rectification of all items not covered under its standard warranty within a 12-month time frame.
41. Items considered defective by the Client must be reported to Twostyle within 7 days of the hand over.
42. Twostyle accepts no responsibility for defects or damage once a property has been tenanted.
43. Twostyle accepts no responsibility for defects or damage caused by the handling of items by persons not authorized by Twostyle and / or if the item has been used.
44. Defects are separate to manufacturing faults which will be treated under the Warranty clause.
45. Twostyle will deliver the package as per the confirmed package list and accepts no returns outside of issues pertaining to damage or product fault.
46. If any part of this agreement is held invalid that part shall be severed from this agreement and the remainder of the agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.
47. Upon termination, Twostyle shall be entitled to recover from the Client any difference between the fees and the amount paid by a third party if the items comprising the Package are sold by Twostyle to a third party for less than what the Client would have paid for those items pursuant to this agreement.
48. All package lists and related material remain the copyright of Twostyle and cannot be re distributed or used for marketing purposes without Twostyle’s written consent.
49. Twostyle excludes all liability and responsibility for any uninsured loss, damage, injuries or death that may result to The Client or a third party in connection with the supply and installation of goods.
50. Twostyle retains copyright in all designs, drawings, plans, specifications, design details, photographs, brochures, reports, notes of meetings, and any other materials provided by Twostyle in connection with the Project.
51. By signing the Agreement, The Client agrees to allow Twostyle to showcase any/all work created in the course of a Project as part of the Twostyle portfolio.
52. Twostyle reserve the right to use all concepts produced in the course of the project (including those concepts not selected) and revisions, for the purposes of promoting Twostyle in print or digital media portfolios, social media, and blogs.
53. Twostyle shall have the right to photograph the Project and to use the photographs in the promotion of its professional service through publication, advertising, public relations, brochures, websites, or other marketing media.
54. The Client shall allow Twostyle reasonable access to photograph or otherwise record the Project before and/or after completion.
55. The Client shall, where required by Twostyle, in any publicity relating to the Project, give full credit to Twostyle for their services related to the Project.
56. Twostyle owns the copyright to all photography on its website. All material is prohibited to be used by external parties unless authorised by Twostyle in writing.
57. Twostyle shall be entitled to royalties on any invention, new product or exploitation of any images arising out of the Project and/or the services provided.
58. Twostyle agrees to not disclose the Client’s personal details on any promotional material.
Term and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. By accepting the listed T&C’s you acknowledge the responsibility to check for updated T&C’s via our website.
* “Twostyle” means [Twostyle] PTY LTD (ABN [56 626 291 218] (collectively referred to as “our”, “us”, “we”).